Heartland MicroPayments, a division of Heartland Payment Systems , one of the largest payments processors in the United States, puts the power and resources of an industry leader behind comprehensive configurable campus solutions and has truly created a single access point for all of your operational campus needs. Heartland makes it simple for campuses to simplify all your financial needs from billing, to student payments, to alumni donations. And, you ll to get the customer support necessary to ensure seamless integration, 24/7.
The position supports the company by building testing procedures for software and hardware to insure a quality released product. Occasionally, on-site installation, troubleshooting and repair of these products will be required.
- Test all new software and hardware releases
- Document all results from testing efforts
- Construct User Manual for all tested products
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment, learn new technologies, and complete service reports and service logs in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to perform in both a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to travel throughout the USA and Canada to support customer needs on-site
- Ability to troubleshoot, repair, modify, overhaul, or refurbish standard and special purpose equipment and systems components using a variety of methods
- Ability to push, pull, grasp, lift and move equipment. Dexterity in the use of hands, arms and shoulders
- Utilize technology to perform administrative duties as assigned to ensure effective planning, utilization, and required document completion
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients in a professional manner at all times
- If required, answer phone calls to assist clients with a variety of questions and concerns
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Strong relationship and communication skills with both external and internal customers is required
- Strong knowledge of payment systems, commercial laundry equipment, and POS terminals is desired
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Strong knowledge of technical assembly, schematic drawings, wiring & diagnostic principles is required
- Knowledge of computer networking, workstations and all versions of Google Suite, MS Windows and Microsoft Office is desired
- Physical requirements include: walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, sitting, standing, reaching, and twisting to work around or under equipment, or move through low headroom spaces. Environment can often include working in small places for extended period of time while installing equipment
- Ability to travel throughout the United States and Canada, by air and car, per company travel policies
- Must be over the age of 25 and have valid driver s license, with minimal points, and the ability to rent a car as needed while traveling
- The ability to grasp new concepts and adapt to continuous change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work well under pressure
- The ability to constructively work in either a team environment or under minimal supervision is required
- Solid organization and time management skills
- Following guidelines in company handbook
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Associated topics: buyer, buying, contract, customer, facility, procure, proposal, purchasing, shipping, saving