LEAD A MAINTENANCE TEAM IN OUR HEAT TREAT DIVISION! Are you a confident, independent decision maker that has a sense of urgency in getting tasks completed? Do you have initiative, the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them? THEN COME LEAD OUR TEAM!
GENERAL: Responsible for all machinery maintenance duties as assigned in heat treat, mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems in complex equipment.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):Must have high school diploma or equivalent. Must have extensive formal technical education and training. Must demonstrate proficient performance of all Class B and C Heat Treat Machine Maintenance essential duties.
- Maintain all heat treat machinery and furnaces, and keep equipment in good operating condition with minimal supervision.
- Assist in all phases of the installation of new equipment.
- Effectively troubleshoot heat treat machinery and furnace performance problems, plan repair methods and time required, and order replacement parts and material.
Schedule heat treat servicing, and maintain system records.
- Wear personal protective equipment and follow safety instructions as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for 75% of the working day.
- Must be able to manually move, lift, carry, pull, or push objects weighing approximately 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stoop, kneel, crawl, bend, and reach several times a day.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders frequently.
- Must be able to work in and around dust, fumes, and odors.
- Must be able to work in high places.
- Must be able to tolerate a hot work environment, even at times when summer outdoor temperatures combine with residual heat from furnaces.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by both written and oral means.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal daily supervision.
- Must be able to retain instructions sufficient to perform repeat tasks successfully and with minimal supervision.
Please submit resume and salary requirementsJB.0.00.LN
Associated topics: calibrate, diagnose, machine maintenance, maintenance, maintenance technician, mechanical, millwright, service technician, troubleshoot, upgrade